Monday, March 24, 2008

3/19 Iraq War Blogswarm - Blogs Starting with J

Here are links to the posts from blogs starting with the letters "J" along with brief quotes from the posts.

Jakester Exposed:
5 Years Iraq, .. just another 'Toy' in Time
I was in Germany, .. 2 weeks before the Attack on Iraq. That was 'them Day's' and Weeks, when the 'whole World' participated in a massive 'For Freedom/Anti-War Protest 'for Iraq. All these People in Germany and 'Elsewhere had been more than convinced, that Bush&CO. has to bend under this 'global Pressure.


JAR2.com:
The Pogrom Continues in Iraq/144/5 YEARS
Give GEORGE BUSH a big FUCK YOU

The monster responsible for 9-11 and the war in Iraq spoke today.

Five years. An estimated one Million Iraqi lives. Almost four thousand American lives. Countless crippled and injured. A trillion dollars. A country destroyed. Thousands of war crimes. Americas position in the world. The US economy in tatters. Four dollar a gallon gas. Two or three captured terrorists. And a megalomaniac who has single-handedly set the United on its own path of destruction and been allowed to do so. And then there is 9-11 and the man, George Herbert Bush’s agent Tom Ossman, aka Osama Bin Laden, who has never been caught, but who is probably already dead, or laughing it up somewhere nice and cozy.


Jenny's Pennies:
Iraq war blogswarm 2008
I really want to write something smart, something new, something that sums it all up. But what can I offer? I have never seen war. I type in the comfort of my warm apartment, with snow glistening in the sunshine outside, my breakfast beside me and my loved ones only a simple phone call away.


Jonestown:
Iraq War Blogswarm- March 19, 2008
I’ll be the first to admit, I’m not much for Patriotism. Love of a Nation/Government has always seemed far too Abstract.

I often find myself lost in the “logic” when someone attempts to explain why I should “Love” an Ethereal Entity that, more times than not, seems to be operating against My Interests, as well as the Interests of those I Love.


View the Full Listing of Blogs





Return to the Alpha Index of Posts

No comments: